inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: SW10557
The SWAN 211 Single-ended comes in two versions: GOLD and standard.
The GOLD version has been integrated with a smart remote to adjust volume and select the input.
The SWAN 211 Single-ended version’s sound quality is similar to that of the 211SE Anniversary version (the 2-blocked type). However, it is beautifully designed to be contained in one neat amplifier block. This one-block design, compared to the 211 SE Anniversary series, enables the Swan 211 to easily fit in narrow spaces.
The highlights of the SWA 211’s unique sound design include:
– 6V6 tube with a single-ended cascade transformer at the driving stage to drive a 211 tube at the power stage in order to utilize a single-ended circuit design.
– 25W/ch. Capacity
– High quality output & toroid transformers
– Carefully designed source with both a choke and an oil cap
– Details and space to master the essence of sound reproduction
– Clear and inspiring mid-range sound
This amplifiers is a great partner for many types of loudspeakers, especially high-end ones, broadcasting the most authentic and refined sound!
Swan 211 Single-ended SPECIFICATIONS
|Inputs||1 x XLR ; 2 x RCA|
|Speakers||4, 6, 8, 16 Ohms|
|Vacuum tube complement
– Output tubes:
– Pre & driver tubes:
211 x 2
1 x 12AU7 ; 1 x 6SN7 ; 2 x 6V6
|Output Power (per channel)||50 W peak (CLASS A – 25W RMS)|
|Frequency response||15 Hz – 38 kHz (-3dB)|
|Input Impedance||100 kOhms|
|Power Requirements||220V (possible to set 100 /110/117/240v/50-60Hz by different markets)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||45 x 50 x 29 (cm)|
|Weight (kg)||45 kg|